Monday, December 3, 2007

Its that time of year again...

No I'm not talking about Christmas.

FINALS. Well, the English version. Papers. Lots of them. This is going to be the excuse I use to explain my inability to post the new pictures and blogs you all want and deserve. I apologize for cheating you, my small but loyal fan base, of this.

But, good news. It's sunny today so on my way to the Library I will take pictures of my campus. So everyone can finally see what it looks like. And so that I cannot ever forget.

Until that glorious moment happens when I actually do post them...Or actually post about my trip to Dublin. Or my plans for Switzerland and Germany. I bid you adieu.

Because for once in my life I am not too cool for school. Because school is for cools. And I am one of those.

No comments: